Gdax Customer Service |
Coinbase exchange is one of the most renowned bitcoin exchanges in the world were first established in 2012 and it’s also the first ever licensed U.S bitcoin exchange. Its main aim was to grant users with a chance to trade in digital currency both in the U.S and the rest of the world. With time the growth of it has been commendable and it decided to extend its services and included other digital currencies like Ethereum. In 2016 coinbase established a separate exchange focusing mainly on highly active traders and that exchange was termed as Gdax, Global Digital Asset Exchange. To be updated about the latest information related to Gdax, feel free to call on Gdax support .
Gdax, Global digital asset exchange is primarily designed keeping in mind the highly active professional trader. Gdax includes less fees as opposed to its rivals, it allows users to organize trades and circumvent incurring high fees. Gdax is for professional traders. Gdax confers itself as an exchange that thrives on the high levels of trusts from the users. The primary reasons for this can be associated with the support that Gdax has received from the top and established investors such as New York stock exchange, venture capital firm Union Square ventures, Andreessen Horowitz and others. Apart from this, Gdax charges zero fees on maker trades and also offers volume based discounts for all taker fees. The amalgamation of pricing and trust has led to colossal growth among the GDAX user base.
Gdax keeps getting better with time and the amount of offers it provides users with is unbelievable. A significant network of the coinbase exchange is also offered to its user by Gdax. Coinbase users can enjoy hassle free sign up for a Gdax account without going through the pain of providing all the information again. The most beneficial point for the users is that they can transfer funds between Gdax and coinbase accounts for free.
Gdax enjoys high trading volumes as it is available in major markets of the world such as U.S, Europe, Canada, Australia and Singapore. All these countries are developed and have huge amount of traders. BTC/USD, ETH/USD, ETH/BSC, LTC/USD and LTC/BTC are the currency pairs in which the users in U.S can trade. BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC cryptocurrencies are some of the most popular digital currencies in the entire world. Hence Gdax enjoys high trading volumes.
Maker-taker fees model is what Gdax operated on. Maker fees is set at 0% and take fees solely depends on customer’s trading volume for the last 30 days and falls somewhere in between 0.1%-0.3%. Deposits and withdrawals are offered for free by Gdax and there is also no fees for maintaining a Gdax account. Users can even hold the funds in an account for free and users don’t even face the issue related to closing of account during user inactivity. Traders who frequently trade are most likely to prefer Gdax for it offers a wonderful fee structure to them. For any query related to Gdax, you can talk to the professionals by dialing Gdax customer service . which is active around the clock.
Technical issues may come across the path of Gdax users
- 2fa not working with Gdax account.
- Unable to carry-out transaction through Gdax account.
- Unable to manage privacy.
- Unable to receive any verification code
- Unable to access Gdax account on different devices such as mobile, tab, etc.
- Unable to withdraw funds from Gdax account.
- Gdax’s captcha not working.
- Unable to verify Gdax account.
Pros of Gdax
1) Minimal fee structure: – The fee structure of Gdax is it’s USP. It operates on maker-taker platform. Maker fee is 0% and taker fee ranges in between 0.1%-0.3%.
2) Easy sign up procedure: – It takes minutes to sign up for Gdax if you have coinbase account. Even with KYC, it is easy to sign up and doesn’t take much time.
3) One of the best customer service: – Things go wrong during online trading and users need someone at that time to assist them and get rid of their problems. Gdax offers one the best customer support and users can always reply on them irrespective of time.
4) Gdax is as safe as houses: – Gdax can trace any kind of fraudulent activity. They make sure that your currency is safe. 98% of funds are kept in cold storage which means that they are always offline. So it’s impossible for line hackers to access them.
5) Clean and user friendly platform: – Gdax offers a user friendly interface and is easy to use even for the beginners.
6) Transfer of funds from Coinbase: – Users who already had an account in coinbase can transfer the funds from their coinbase account to Gdax account.
Cons of Gdax
1) Freezing of website: – Gdax is an line trading platform that’s built using software and codes. Sometimes due to server errors or glitches the website hangs or freezes which become annoying for the users.
2) No iOS app :- Gdax still doesn’t offer an iOS app. It is baffling considering the amount of apple users around the world these days. Nevertheless iOS users can still enjoy the mobile site version.
3) Limits cryptocurrencies: – Gdax currently offers limited cryptocurrencies , 4 to be precise.
Dial Gdax customer support . and get the best solutions from the professionals who are there to assist you. Gdax is one of the most popular and also one of the best exchanges in the industry right now. Although it only offers 4 different coins, it’s still one of the best in the business. The deposits and withdrawals can be making very easily and security is as secure as any other online trading platform. Gdax or Coinbase pro as it is called these days have risen to the heights of success since its inception. The traders have embraced it and its success is testimonial of that. It has miraculously capitalized on the strength of Coinbase and has become the most famous digital currency exchanges. Gdax is the ultimate choice of the frequent traders.
Gdax Support USA / UK / Australia
We proclaim that ecryptosupport.com is an autonomous 3rd party support company for CryptoCurrency wallets and exchanges. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product and services is only referential. ecryptosupport.com hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any third-parties.