ItBit is the well- popular crypto exchange platform located in the United States. It was developed in the year 2013 and presently it’s headquarter is based in New York. One of the official representatives of the company is located in Singapore. It has become the first ever company from the Bitcoin Industry to receive a license from a New York Department of Financial Services and after that, the company has been termed as Itbit Trust Company, LLC. The transaction fee depends on the trading volume made in a month. The withdrawal is completely free of cost in Bitcoin and Singaporean dollars. In order to tackle all the errors and glitches associated with ItBit, feel free to call on Itbit Phone number which is functional all the time. You have to contact them and discuss your queries with the professionals who have solutions at fingertips.
Check out the advantages of Itbit Company and get to know why ItBit is loved by users:
- a) High liquidity
- b) Low Fees
- c) Access from all 50 American states
- d) Regulation by Federal authority
Sometimes users get into errors which are hard to resolve. One of such errors is the inability to process a withdrawal. To go deep into the issue, the withdrawal is not able to process, when it is either pending or has been canceled. We understand it’s quite annoying when you are unable to get whether your withdrawal has been confirmed or not yet. Check out the reasons why Bitcoin and fiat withdrawals are unable to process sometimes:
- a) Pending
- ItBit transmits Bitcoin transactions to the Blockchain on fixed time. If you have just placed a withdrawal order then, the next batch might not be able to air it yet.
- If for the first time, you are using the bitcoin address as your withdrawal destination and are withdrawing a major amount of bitcoin, you have to get it confirmed through an email, that is sent by you from the server. Visit your inbox to check an email which will be with the subject “Confirm your ItBit withdrawal”. Your withdrawal will be transmitted in the middle batch just after confirmation.
- ItBit practices fiat withdrawals on the fixed time. If you just have placed the withdrawal order, the next batch might not able to process it.
- b) Canceled
- If you have entered Bitcoin address as your withdrawal destination, it is a shared address or belongs to the third party then, your withdrawal might get canceled.
- If banking information added by you as a withdrawal destination is not anywhere in your name, the withdrawal might get canceled this time.
If you are unable to deal with such errors, you are advised to get in touch with the team of professionals who work hard and make sure to eradicate all the errors in the low time. Dial ItBit Customer support phone number which is always active and gets the accessible solutions from the team in a fraction of time.