The name cryptocurrency is synonymous with change in the method of transaction. With features like privacy, confidentiality, and non-dependency on the banks, the digital currencies have a name for themselves. Cryptocurrency has also transformed the trading experience of investors around the globe. The maximum return on investment has tempted many people to venture into the world of digital assets trading. With the prices of the digital currencies soaring to new heights every day, people interested in trading have focused their attention on it. To make a trading session worthwhile, it is significant to find an ideal exchange that offers hassle-free experience. One such exchange among the plethora of option is Binance. It is different from the others due to their credibility and reliability.
History of Binance
The exchange founded by Changpeng Zhao and Yi He in 2017 has attracted the attention of the traders. The main features of the exchange founded in China are the hassle-free trading system. Changpeng Zhao (CEO) has used professional expertise to develop a transparent and reliable trading platform. The company launched after a successful ICO is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange today.
Positive Features Of Binance
Seasoned and casual traders can make use of the exchange to perform their trading with ease. The web-based trading platform provides different options to the traders to make their time worthwhile. The main positive features of the exchange are:
- It is the exchange that offers the traders the lowest fees on the market
- The exchanges come with an attractive trading interface that is suitable for all types of traders.
- The trading platform is fast and effective with high-speed transactions.
- It offers the serious traders a huge range of cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Binance offers multi-device support. So, it is accessible in the Android, web browser, HTML5, and other platforms.
- International clients can trade on the platform as it has a multi-language platform.
Binance has some attractive aspects that make it a reliable and popular platform for digital assets trading. But, it also has some negative points.
- The China regulation efforts have resulted in the low liquidity of the exchange.
- The two-factor authentication is only available for customers with a valid Chinese phone number. So, international traders cannot avail the extra security.
- Like other cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance has a mediocre Binance support Number. So, the queries of the customers get a delayed or inadequate response.
It is a simple exchange with several good features that make it attractive for the investors looking for a serious exchange. The Chinese regulations have dampened the popularity of the exchange. But, it has scalable features making it an exchange with great potential to meet the increasing demands of the market.
You can find more information about it on various reputed forum sites, so better know more about it as it is all about your investments and security.
Hope you like the post, do comment if you have any query.